Inify Laboratories is building its first histopathology laboratory in Stockholm, Sweden. Our pathologists and personnel will be supported by state-of-the-art information systems, such as a proprietary AI-based pathology decision support tool, the Inify pathology workstation with structured reporting, and a tailor-made laboratory process support system.
Join our R&D team!
The R&D team of Inify Laboratories will continually improve the digital tools using an agile devops process. Together with the medical and laboratory staff, as well as external partners, they will also participate in research activities to further the state of the art of digital pathology.
We are now looking for new people to join our R&D team.
DevOps Engineer – Research Operations
As a ResOps (research-to-operations) Engineer, you will optimize tools and methods in the process from machine learning research and general information system design to operations of information systems. At one end of the process, you will be working with management and processing of training data for machine learning. At the other end you will be selecting operations platforms, ensuring effective operations, and establishing mechanisms for operations monitoring and user feedback.
- Continually, together with the process owners, optimize the ResOps process.
- Build and acquire tools for automating, accelerating, and monitoring the ResOps process.
- Support all roles in the ResOps process with expertise, methods, and tools.
- Define operations models for information systems (on-premises, cloud).
- Evaluate and propose suppliers for information systems operations.
- Knowledge of all steps in the ResOps process (machine learning, development, integration, verification, deployment, operations, server administration, backup, monitoring, user feedback).
- Deep understanding of on-premises and cloud operations models and their tradeoffs.
- Good knowledge of cybersecurity.
- Will and ability to drive change and innovation.
- Will and ability to learn from others and to teach others.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good collaboration skills.
- Good programming skills.
What Inify Laboratories offers
- The chance to make a real difference in cancer care.
- Interesting problems that nobody has solved before.
- Great learning opportunities.
- Opportunities to publish research.
- Brilliant and friendly colleagues.
- An enlightened and rational culture.
- Flexible working arrangements.
As most of the team is located in Linköping, this will be the preferred location for new team members, but Stockholm is also possible for those prepared to travel to Linköping on a regular basis. Aside from some in-person meetings in the Linköping office, we offer a choice between working in the office or remotely, current tasks permitting.