Inify Laboratories is building its first histopathology laboratory in Stockholm, Sweden. Our pathologists and personnel will be supported by state-of-the-art information systems, such as a proprietary AI-based pathology decision support tool, the Inify pathology workstation with structured reporting, and a tailor-made laboratory process support system.
Join our R&D team!
The R&D team of Inify Laboratories will continually improve the digital tools using an agile DevOps process. Together with the medical and laboratory staff, as well as external partners, they will also participate in research activities to further the state of the art of digital pathology.
We are now looking for new people to join our R&D team.
Software Engineer – Full Stack
As a software engineer you will design and implement information systems to support the operations of the Inify laboratories, including tracking of the specimen workflow through the laboratory, management of clinical data such as the pathology request and report, AI analysis of the specimen images, and display of the images to pathologists. The information systems will be continually improved using a streamlined DevOps process (or as we prefer to call it, resops – research operations process).
- Acquire good understanding of the laboratory problem domain to be able to make wise design choices.
- Design and implement software that our laboratories depend on.
- Develop automated test cases for continuous integration and testing.
- Contribute to continual improvement of the DevOps process.
- Deep understanding of system design.
- Will and ability to produce high quality code.
- Experience from UI/UX, frontend and backend development.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Will and ability to work under medical device regulations.
- Will and ability to work in an agile process.
What Inify Laboratories offers
- The chance to make a real difference in cancer care.
- Interesting problems that nobody has solved before.
- Great learning opportunities.
- Opportunities to publish research.
- Brilliant and friendly colleagues.
- An enlightened and rational culture.
- Flexible working arrangements.
As most of the team is located in Linköping, this will be the preferred location for new team members, but Stockholm is also possible for those prepared to travel to Linköping on a regular basis. Aside from some in-person meetings in the Linköping office, we offer a choice between working in the office or remotely, current tasks permitting.